by Rohit Sharma
- Understanding TinyML
- TinyML App: American Sign Language
- TinyML App: Audio Wakeword Detection
- TinyML App: Visual Wakeword Detection
- TinyML App: Predictive Maintenance
- AutoML for TinyML
- DeepSea, a TinyML Compiler
- Appendix 1: List of TinyML Verticals
- Appendix 2: List of 140 TinyML Application
- Appendix 3: List of TinyML URLs
This book demystifies the TinyML technology including embedded machine learning market, applications, algorithms, tools and technology. The book dives deeper into the technology beyond common application and keep it light for the readers with varying background including students, hobbyists, managers, market researchers and developers.
It starts with introduction to TinyML with benefits and scalability. It introduces no-code and low-code tinyML platform to develop production worthy solutions including audio wake word, visual wake word, American sign language and predictive maintenance. Last two chapters are devoted to sensor and hardware agnostic autoML and tinyML compiler technologies.